Sunday 25 October 2009

New Tricks



it's alright, it's okay
doesn't really matter if you're old and grey
it's alright I say it's okay
listen to what I say
it's alright doing fine
doesn't really matter if the sun don't shine
it's alright I say its okay
getting to the end of the day
High tech, low tech, take your pick
you can't teach an old dog a brand new trick
I dont care what anybody says.

The week ended on a high note yesterday when I had the honour of being involved in a wedding ceremony.
There is nothing finer than celebrating love, especially when that love is mature and growing in folks who have seen a bit of life, who have known hurt and loss yet are not afraid of commitment.
This job is so unpredictable and always full of wonderful opportunities for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed