Saturday 25 July 2009

Which way is up?

I took some time out this week to write. I have quite a few things coming up, different contributions that I'll be making to various projects and I really need to get some thoughts down on paper. But that's never the way it works for me. Creativity, for me, flows better in snatched moments here and there, not in space carefully carved out.
Once I'd acknowledged this I decided simply to enjoy. I was surrounded by the beauty of creation and by some stunning natural reflections, reflections that made it difficult to tell which way my photographs should be rotated. Hopefully the nourishment of that enjoyment will feed into my musings as deadlines loom.It seemed like a plan but plan B worked better - simply to enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed