Wednesday 22 April 2009

Noise, noise, noise

I've been very aware this week of how busy bird life is around here. One afternoon, I decided to take advantage of the good weather and take my laptop into the garden to work. However, the birds were really noisy. Not sure whether they are mating or nest building or perhaps both. They're certainly very busy and we have discovered a couple of nests at the bottom of the garden. It will be good to monitor developments. Later on, at the beach, there were lots of swans. I've always been a bit wary of swans and these two were making really strange noises as I watched them. They may have been sweet talking each other but I decided to take no chances and backed off . Just tonight we heard a woodpecker in the garden. Must try to find his hideout. Nature is certainly very busy just now. I hope I never get too busy to be oblivious to the miracles unfolding all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed