Tuesday 28 April 2009

From the sublime...

Not too keen on the whiff first thing in the morning but the flowers on wild garlic are beautiful. So, the day started with God and creation and ended... with a presbytery service. I really need to avoid spending too much time with my colleagues en masse. It brings out the worst in me. Tonight I decided that they really need to get out more. But, hey, what do I know, a mere "young lady". Enough said. There was a beautiful sunset on the way home - that I failed to capture on camera because I couldn't stop safely - so that restored some of the balance and majesty of the day. Tomorrow is another day, another chance to reform, as long as I don't have to conform.

1 comment:

  1. Liz ... this made me laugh and I am comforted to know I'm not the only one who feels like this about presbytery and colleagues en masse!! I was sorry to miss the service though... I had hoped to be there to say farewell and best wishes to my former colleague from the other side of the (railway) tracks.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed