Tuesday 12 August 2008

A sight for sore eyes - and feet


Well, the inevitable happened. I got lost out walking my parish. I was seduced by a cemetery and decided to explore. Only, I couldn't find an exit and, before I knew it, I was a couple of miles off track. Thankfully it was a dry, clear night, so I just kept looking for the Castlehill cross. Was I thankful when it eventually hove into view and I could find my way home. I'm sure that's just the first adventure of many in this strange land! But, with the landmark that the church is, I'll never be lost for too long.

2 comments:

  1. What happened to all that Guide training? Sorry I didn't make your Preaching In the other Tuesday, heard all went well though. Glad you're settling in and, as for the Holy Spirit guiding you - I'm sure he will be right there with you. Regards to all.

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie, I wondered where you'd gotten to. Missing you. I haven't done my Guide Walking Safely - yet. I'm sure Irene will be on to that poste haste.
    And did I teach you nothing? the Holy Spirit is, of course, a she! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed