Wednesday 25 June 2008

Laughing instead of crying



Spent the weekend at Guide camp. In spite of some torrential downpours and midgies with tackety boots on, we had a ball. One of the other Guiders sent me this pic - that just about sums it up. And, on a day charged with the emotions of saying goodbye to our local primary school and to my kirk session, it was just the tonic I needed. Incidentally, I'm the one flat on my back, helpless with laughter. Do you remember space hoppers - much more fun for adults!

2 comments:

  1. Yes definitely! I love Guide camp, there is no better tonic to the soul. Always plenty of laughs and licence to make a fool out of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, thanks for stopping by - i also managed to get my camp license - shame I have to work most weekends - but I'm sure I can work out some more camping adventures.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed