Wednesday 12 March 2008

Conspiracy theory

I'm having one of those manic weeks just running from one thing to the next. Tonight there was the opportunity for a bit of space but something else cropped up. However, in the midst of all the turbulence, something slow and subtle but nonetheless relentless is happening. Things are afoot. There's an excitement in knowing that its beyond my control but also an apprehension. Although I'm so caught up in it all, I somehow feel like an onlooker, standing back, observing, waiting to see how things pan out.
In this run up to Holy Week I'm conscious of the disciples journeying with Jesus, caught up in his slip stream, not understanding, but tagging along for the ride. Maybe not the most helpful analogy when you consider how that all turned out but somehow fitting for the events cascading around me right now. Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy ride.

1 comment:

  1. That photo sends chills down my spine. Fascinating!

    it is a helpful analogy. I'm fastening, I'm fastening!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed