Friday 22 February 2008

Long and winding road



Some interesting developments this week. Some chance encounters and unexpected conversations cause me to wonder where this road is leading. Change is in the air.

With a nod - and apologies to John Paul Young, these words are ringing in my ears, awakening my senses, pervading my days:

Change is in the air everywhere I look around Change is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't know if I'm being wise But it's something that I must believe in and it's there when I look in your eyes
Change is in the air in the whisper of the trees Change is in the air in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming don't know if I feel sane but you're something that I must believe in and I hear you call out my name

Change is in the air in the rising of the sun, Change is in the air when the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you're an illusion, don't know if I see it true but you're something that I must believe in. Just be there when I reach out for you

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed