Monday 25 February 2008

Give us a clue



Its time God did email. All these mixed messages are freaking me out. Despite hours of discernment work, the picture is still far from clear. A good clean yea or nay in black and white would help immensely. Only then I'd probably forget the question and still be swithering over what route to go. Its hard being in the thick of it but I do know that answers hard won are those most valued. So I guess I'll just have to be patient a bit longer. In the meantime, a little reorganising wouldn't go amiss. Clearing my desk might not be a bad place to start.

1 comment:

  1. I don't so much clear my desk as occasionally find it again! But the process of looking for it under the heaps of paper if often where I start when I need to clear my head. I am sure in good time all will be revealed...

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed